Featuring “Crisp Autumn” Stamps and dies from Sunny Studio

Hello everyone! It's been a bit since I posted. It's quite the juggling act to launch a business and hold down another full time job, but I couldn't resist sending some fall inspiration your way! Fall is my favorite season for a number of reasons, but mostly because the air changes and the mood changes and everything seems to shift from a summer, dehydrated brown to vibrant colors. Here in the midwest the change in temperature is welcomed after a long, hot summer. Sweaters and everything pumpkin spice get me in the mood! Not to mention that visits to the pumpkin patch and apple orchard along with bonfires and hayrides are the best memory makers! I love scrapbooking those adventures! But today I have a card that features elements from a variety of companies, but the show stopper is from Sunny Studio Stamps! The Autumn Crisp Stamps and dies are BEAUTIFUL! Here's a peek at what I created...
I started out by inking up the background using Pinfresh Studio's Simple Plaid Stencils with Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide first and then a light second layer with Ripe Persimmon Distress Oxide. I diecut the background with the largest Waffle Flower's A2 Lacy Layers Dies. I trimmed the edges to have a white frame around the edges once I adhered it to my card base. Then I stamped all my images with the following inks from Catherine Pooler Designs (some of the leaf veins are stamped with Icing On The Cake)-The order of stamping is from light to dark- Leaves: Sandcastle, Over Coffee, and Icing On The Cake; Rockin Red, Rouge, Peppermint Scrub, and Merlot; Limoncello, Shea Butter, and Sauna; Green Tea, Eucalyptus,and Spruce; Pumpkins: Tiki Torch, Orange Twist, Mandarin Spice, Green Tea, and Eucalyptus; Acorns (from Dare 2B Artzy Squirrel Stamp Set): Over Coffee (stamped off). Here's a closer look at the beautiful layering you get from this stamp set:
I used the pumpkin diecut that is front and center and cut out craft foam to use as dimension. Then I stamped the sentiment using Icing On The Cake ink. I used the sentiment die and diecut foam with it twice and cut off one layer underneath the "A" so that it could be layered on top of the pumpkin. Next with Neenah Canyon Brown cardstock, I used Waffle Flower's Lacy Ovals Dies to cut out an oval. I used Neenah Solar White cardstock and cut out a lacy oval from the same set of oval dies. I placed all the elements on the dies and finished it off using Honey Bee Stamp's Love Letters Gem Stickers on the leaves. Thanks for stopping by! I hope this gives you some inspiration to do some fall crafting!!!

Comments

  1. Beautiful fall card! Celebrating my most favorite season. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Kathy! Thank you for stopping by ❤️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Patriotic decor

New Day Mini Album

Cloud technique