Unity {be inspired} Challenge-Birthday Card


I was inspired to make a card using the color challenge over at Unity {be inspired} Challenge. Fall time is my favorite and I LOVE these colors!!! These are actually my living room colors with a splash of green too!!!

I also decided to recycle a trinket card that had MME butterfly/heart/bird trinkets
on it. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out and I will definitely be doing this again!!!

 
Materials Used:
 
Unity Stamps-Sweet and Sour Soup
Papers-MME, Coredinations, tag-leftover tag from MME trinkets
Ribbon-Hobby Lobby
pearls-Queen & Co.
sparklers-Webster's Pages
ink-Versafine


Comments

  1. Great card and great interpretation of the color challenge! I love all the layers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Patriotic decor

New Day Mini Album

Cloud technique