Look out Stampin' Up! Here I come!

Hello Everyone! I'm here to post a new adventure for me!! I've decided to give it a whirl as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. I am very excited for this new chapter. The thing I love the most about this is that I will get the chance to facilitate the art of card making. Through this, people will get the opportunity to unplug from the chaos of life and connect with each other. In this day of technology and disconnect from society, I hope to see two things unfold: 1.) A sense of shared interest that brings community with laughter and relaxation at the center. 2.) A chance to create handmade cards that will have handwritten messages sent to loved ones. I think everyone can agree that we could all use a little more of both!
Watch this blog for weekly card inspiration. I plan to get a post out soon to give a sneak peek at some of the cards we will make at my first upcoming workshop. For more information about the workshop, click the Stampin' Up! logo on the right side of this blog. You can also check out the links if you are interested in hosting a workshop, or shopping with me at Stampin' Up!  I'd love to help you any way I can. But most of all, I hope to see you at one of my future workshops!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Patriotic decor

New Day Mini Album

Cloud technique