Hot Cocoa Dispenser

How cool is this!?!! I searched high and low...Pinterest and everything you know to find a cocoa dispenser and I could only find tea dispensers. So...I tapped into my engineering skills (ha!) and created my own. This was a 3 day project and one that zapped my brain power. This is actually not my gift (creating 3D from scratch), but I think I managed well. I did note as I went along, so look for a project post on this in the days to come!
Here are the supplies needed to make this project Product List
12X12 Smooth Card Stock - Regals Collection
12X12 Smooth Card Stock - Regals Collection
[119709]
$9.95
Product List

Comments

  1. That IS cool! And cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you! I see you are keeping me on my comment toes! Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Patriotic decor

New Day Mini Album

Cloud technique