Crop Chocolate Challenge

Today I want to share a challenge project that I am posting over at Crop Chocolate. About six weeks ago the website closed the retail side. I was disappointed. This website was the main reason I was able to afford my crafting craze!! I hadn't been over there for a while, so I decided to check in on the challenge and I have just discovered that the retail side will re-open with a different flair. I look forward to seeing what they have in store!! Ok...back to my challenge project. The challenge is to make something that is inspired by something that is your favorite. You are also supposed to use your favorite stamp. Well...the first part was a piece of cake! The second wasn't as easy. My favorite stamp!!! Ummmm....I have so many!!! So I decided to go with the stamp that I get the most use from...which would have to be a happy birthday stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs. I make TONS of birthday cards!!! Now...on to my inspiration. My inspiration is two fold. First, the person behind the inspiration is my faithful friend. She inspires me with her work that is TOP NOTCH!! Miss Lindy...you are my inspiration!!! The second piece to my inspiration is the color combination. I made the card purple, green and teal because those are my favorite colors and I think they work quite well together!!! And now for the reveal...


It's Lindy's birthday card!!

Materials used:

  • All patterned paper-Floral Dreams by K&Co.
  • Teal cardstock-Little Girl by Echo Park
  • Sentiment cardstock-Neenah
  • repurposed cardboard
  • Doily-Wilson
  • Ribbons-Hobby Lobby
  • Butterfly-Prima Flowers
  • Purple flowers-The Paper Studio
  • Cabochon-craft supply
  • Flourish-Recollections
  • Brad-Creative Charms
  • Lock and key-Momenta
  • Sentiment-Our Daily Bread Designs
  • Ink-Tim Holtz Antique Linen and Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Ranger

Comments

  1. Gorgeous card!! I love prima butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love your design and the colors-some of my favorites too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My card is just beautiful! It has been so much fun to share the love of papercrafting with you. You are MY inspiration, dear friend!!! XOXOXOXO!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Patriotic decor

New Day Mini Album

Cloud technique