Happy 50th Anniversary Mom & Dad!!!

I want to do a special post today in honor of my late parents. Today would have been their 50th wedding anniversary. They were married on a Sunday afternoon, and I thought it was just so cool that it happened to land on what would have been their 50th year of marriage. I miss them terribly and I just wish that today could have been a day that we would have all been together with them celebrating the love that brought them together. Instead I am left with the memories of the short time I had with them on this earth. I am sure they are together in heaven celebrating with a glorious dance today. So...because I had to celebrate them somehow, I decided to put together this photo of them today. I thought that today would be the perfect day to do this project. It has been a BEAUTIFUL day outside!!! I love it that the sun has been shining all day. I just know they have big beams of shining faces that are just reflected in the glow of today's sunshine. I love you mom and dad!!





Materials:
My Mind's Eye-Indie Chic, Stella and Rose
Prima butterfly
Webster's Pages
Hug Snug
Recollections
Queen & Co.
Spellbinders

Comments

  1. Oh, Donna!! That's AWESOME! I always love your work, but this is particularly special! :) Sorry they didn't get to see 50 with you, but what a special way to honor them!! :) (( HUGS!! ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet way to honor your parents. The frame is just beautiful! I know your Mom and Dad would be proud of the awesome woman, mother and wife (and friend!) that you are. Blessings to you, dearest friend!!! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Patriotic decor

New Day Mini Album

Cloud technique