Wedding card

Last Saturday evening, John and I attended a wedding where our son was the best man. He also played guitar and sang with his girlfriend. It's surreal to watch your kids move through phases of adulthood. There is a sense of awe and wonder along with a slight panic that you are really beginning to age. Regardless...the night was wonderful. It was outdoors on the bride's family farm and the weather couldn't have been more PERFECT!!! It was a gorgeous wedding!!! Very vintage and full of fun surprises...an old fashioned soda fountain, and who would have ever thought to have a popcorn bar (made fresh right there) with M&M's, nuts, gummy bears, Skittles, yogurt covered raisins, etc. as appetizers before the dinner!! Soooooo fun!!!! We had a BLAST dancing the night away!!

Here's the card that I made for the beaming newlyweds!!!! I saw a card with this diecut somewhere and I couldn't remember where I saw it, otherwise I would give credit.

 
Materials:
 
Happy Days-Echo Park
Making Memories-silver bumper

My Mind's Eye and Twinery Twine
All diecuts from Silhouette

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Patriotic decor

New Day Mini Album

Cloud technique