Our Daily Bread Designs sketch challenge-Thank You card

I love this stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs. It is so versatile. It gives an obvious look of masculine, but you can dress it up, like I did here and make it look slightly more feminine and vintage!!

Materials used:
Our Daily Bread Designs-Time
Thank you stamp-My Mind's Eye
Papers and die cuts-Teresa Collins, My Mind's Eye, Coredinations
Spellbinders die
Teresa Collins twine
Jillibean Soup ribbon
Pin and gear-Tim Holtz Idea-Ology
Key-Momenta
Ink-Versafine and Tim Holtz Distress Ink

Comments

  1. I really like the gentleness that your card has Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Donna!! I just love your neutral and warm coloration, all the patterns and distressing, and your combo of sentiments and stamps. Gorgeous take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooooooh! I love this card! The papers you chose and all of the elements put together are perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Patriotic decor

New Day Mini Album

Cloud technique