Painted Harvest

Fall time is approaching and I cannot resist a beautiful card that displays my favorite season perfectly! This set is so versatile! Here are some card samples to prove it! If you are interested in making any of these cards, the products are listed under each card. There is a tutorial over at my Facebook page Purple Pinky Promises for this first card. I suggest that you start at 23:40 instead of taking the painful task of watching me try my hand at Facebook Live for the first time from the very beginning. Unless you'd like to feel better about yourself. I can't make a card upside down, but I can make one backwards! Ha! There's a first time for everything! The measurements for the card in the tutorial are as follows: Whisper White Cardstock-5 x 3 3/4 and strip for leaves-6 1/2 x 1 3/4; Wood Textures Designer Series Paper: 5 1/4 x 4 and for sentiment 2 1/2 x 1 1/4; Crushed Curry Baker's Twine: 29 1/2" NOTE: Painted Harvest stamp and punch bundle, Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper, Merry Cafe stamp set, and Labels to Love stamp set will not be available to order until September 1st.
This next card would make a cute place holder at Thanksgiving or an invite to Thanksgiving dinner. You can have your guests write something that they are thankful for inside, or write something they love about the person sitting next to them and exchange them.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Patriotic decor

New Day Mini Album

Cloud technique